Friday, January 21, 2011

I am BACK!

It's been a while since my last block... i am surprised that they haven't stopped it yet!

Any way, so a lot of things has happened in my life!
1) I GOT MARRIED!! Wow... God has been so faithful! I am married to my perfect match! Its been over a year all ready! And every day i am thankful for this gift!
2) I moved to Louis Trichardt. A small town about 1 hour away from the Zimbabwe boarder. Getting used to small town life has not been easy, but i have sured learned a lot from this experience.
3) It turned out i can teach 9-12 year olds! This was a big suprize for me :-) After moving to Louis Trichardt i got a teachers job at a private school, and actually loved it! I had the privileged to teach 8 boys... oh the stories! I will always smile when i think of this time!
4) Andre and I am planning on moving to Oman this year.... hopefully sometime in April. THIS IS HUGE! Its been both our dream to move to that part of the world... now we are at the brink of actually going! will keep you posted on this...

well... of course a lot of other stuff happened since my last post... i guess i experience a few years of silence... stopped journaling... stopped blogging... at least i kept on updating my facebook statuses. But now... on the verge of my next adventure, i feel its time to break the silence! To speak out, and confront the thoughts and emotions in my head!

hope you enjoy this new journey with me :-)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Its lovely to see you back! Will pop in from time to time to visit. All the best for the BIG MOVE and we will thinking of you's.
Much love
Laura

Carlien said...

Wonderful surprise to see you around these parts again!! Will be checking in often..
Baie liefde!

Carlien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! :)
Excited for your move too and can't wait to hear more.